gz body paint or Autism Awareness Day

Friday, April 2, 2010

A fellow face painter, Daniel Lasris, also known as Katmandew, has decided to do his part for World Autism Awareness Day, which is today, April 2, 2010. The color of awareness is blue.

Therefore, Daniel has asked that we face painters paint some part of ourselves or each other blue and upload it to the Facebook Fan Page he has created. He's going to take all of the photos he receives, upload them to a Shutterfly.com share site, and then create a book from the photographs submitted. All proceeds from the sale of the book will go to Autism Speaks, and the organization plans to match the donation 100%!

I have submitted this photo, my blue faerie face.



It's the one blue face I know I have on short notice. Plus, I really kinda love it.

If you'd like to learn more about the organization or donate to Autism Speaks, please visit their website for information.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts